Gas Services in Southgate, Barnet and Enfield
- Turn off the emergency gas control valve at the meter, providing the meter is NOT situated in the basement, or cellar, or at the LPG bulk tank or storage vessels.
- Do not smoke and extinguish all naked flames.
- Don’t operate electrical switches (including turning light switches on or off) because this can cause electrical sparks that can ignite escaping gas.
- Open all doors and windows to ventilate the area and to get fresh air.
- Contact the National Gas Emergency service number for England – 0800 111 999.
- If the attending emergency operative identifies an issue with any gas appliances, follow their advice concerning the use of the equipment and contact Buckingham Ltd on 07956 309184 to repair the faulty appliance or fix the gas leak and ensure that it is safe.
- If you’re feeling unwell, visit your GP or hospital immediately and let them know you may have been exposed to carbon monoxide.
- Do not turn on the gas supply or use any appliance that has been identified as being unsafe until we have checked that it is safe to do so.
Why Choose Buckingham Ltd?
There are many reasons to choose us for your gas services and repair needs. Here are some of the most common ones based on feedback from our customers…
When you need a gas engineer, make sure it is somebody you can depend upon. Here at Buckingham Ltd, we have decades of relevant, hands-on experience in the trade and are Gas Safe registered.
We have been dealing with gas installations, servicing and repairs in North London and Hertfordshire for the past 35 years. We guarantee to provide a professional and effective service to deal with your gas installations and situations.
Based in Southgate, Buckingham Ltd is well place to provide essential gas services across North London and Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas.